20 August 2013

Inimitable

Hi there readers! I am back here! It has been awhile, I knew. How is your life going on? I hope you are on you right track :)







wearing cardigan from AEON. no brand striped tank top. long pants from Topshop. Boots from Taobao. Hat from Malacca.

I kind of like this outfit, although it is not my top favourite one. I found myself look like a hipster, isn't it? *laugh* Hipster is cool and chic. Should try on those pieces which will make me a hipster. Haha. 

This cardigan was bought with a very affordable price, RM29 in AEON. I believe most of us wouldn't really shop in those supermarkets. But you can have a try, it might surprise you :) I said HI again to my hat which was frozen and rotted. :O Sometimes we should just try on some old clothes that we abandoned in the wardrobe. They shouldn't be treated like this :)  What do you think about this outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment